Maison Asrar LTD (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and share your concerns about how your data is used.
We are committed to protecting your privacy taking the necessary measures to do so and we comply with the applicable law regarding data protection, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR). The GDPR is the EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, enforceable from 25 May 2018. The security measures we implement are designed to prevent unauthorised and unlawful access, processing, modification and disclosure of any data, as well as, against its accidental destruction, loss and damage.
For the purpose of the applicable law, the data controller is Maison Asrar LTD with registered address, Office 103, Atlas Business Centre, Oxgate Lane, NW2 7HJ London. This policy might be updated from time to time. Please make sure you check it regularly and that you are familiar with it.
LEGAL BASIS TO USE PERSONAL DATA
We will process your data in the following cases:
• We need your data to meet our contractual obligations, e.g. when you purchase any product.
• We have your consent to process your data for a specific purpose, e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletter.
• We have a legitimate interest in processing your data, e.g. marketing and research activities.
DATA WE COLLECT
We gather information about website visitors in order to offer a better online experience and offer them specific products and services. It also enables some website functionalities to work appropriately. Additionally, collecting data allows us to analyse and understand how the website is used so we can improve our service and offer visitors relevant information.
Data is collected automatically or provided by visitors. When a visitor enters our website, mobile apps or social media platforms, its IP address is gathered. The IP address only identifies the device used to access our website, mobile apps or social media platforms, and it does not identify the visitor as an individual.
Data is also gathered when visitors choose to create an account, fill out online forms, participate in offers and promotions or make a purchase. We will always ask for permission to contact you about products, offers, promotions, and/or other services we think might be relevant to you. This is typically done by ticking the appropriate box in online forms. You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time. Data provided by visitors might include:
• Name and surname
• Personal address
• Contact information, including phone number and email address
• Payment information
• Any other information created by visitors, i.e. survey responses, comments or purchase history
HOW DATA IS USED
Collected data is used in a variety of ways.
• To create and manage visitors’ online accounts
• To carry out the purchasing process
• To understand how the website is used
• To manage loyalty programs
• To personalised the website and offer relevant information
• To communicate with you about promotions, offers, contests and surveys
• To solve enquiries, returns and refunds
• For internal records, market research and product development
Collected data is only shared with our corporate affiliates and other parties that are necessarily involved in the fulfilment of orders. Otherwise, we will only share your data if there is a legal requirement to do so.
Online payments are made using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details and cannot be accessed by us. All transactions are processed by a reliable payments service provider.
Your data will be processed for the duration of our contractual relationships and it will be stored for a reasonable period after which it will be completely erased.
Your browser allows you to disable cookies although some functionalities of the website might not work in case you do it.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may provide links to websites owned and operated by third parties for your convenience. These websites have their own privacy policies that might differ from ours and we are not responsible for any information you might provide them.
As a consumer you have the following rights:
• Right of access: you can request a copy of the personal data we process about you.
• Right of rectification: you can request to have inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data rectified and/or completed.
• Right to erasure: also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. You can request to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
• Right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. This is an alternative to you requesting the erasure of your personal data.
• Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You have also the right to request us to transmit this data directly to another controller.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is for direct marketing purposes.
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: you have the right to object to automated processing.
You may exercise these rights contacting us as indicated below. Please note that for security reasons we might ask for proof of identity when you request access to your personal data. We will accept a copy of any of the following documents provided it is not expired: ID card, passport or driving licence.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you have any comments, questions or want to exercise your rights, please contact us:
Maison Asrar LTD
Atlas Business Centre
NW2 7HJ London